- Be trained and authorized to file electronically in CM/ECF in another U. S. Bankruptcy Court jurisdiction;
- Provide the ECF login name issued by another U.S. Bankruptcy Court jurisdiction;
- Be admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado;
- Complete and return to the Clerk an Electronic Filer Registration Form; and
- Successfully complete a brief homework assignment.
- If you wish to initiate an adversary proceeding/complaint electronically, additional training is required. Please click here to begin the process. This process can take up to 48 hours to complete.
If you are interested in becoming an electronic filer in Colorado, please send an e-mail containing name, address, bar id and state of issuance to
firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may send you an information packet which contains the required forms and homework assignment.