You are here

Requests for Certified Copies

For Attorneys 
You can request certified copies electronically. Within CM/ECF, go to the Bankruptcy Menu, select the Miscellaneous Category and then select “Request for Certification of Document (fee)”.
For Individuals without filing access
Certified Copies can be requested by going to the “Electronic Services” tab and selecting “Online Payments” and following the instructions listed in that section.