Request Certificate of Discharge
To request your Certificate of Discharge, please enter the following information.

Please note: the provided PDF document will contain a "Certificate of Notice" that shows all parties and creditors who have received written notice of the discharge (via USPS or email), a copy of the Discharge itself, and an general explanation of what a discharge means. Be advised: court staff cannot advise if a specific debt has been discharged.

For more information on Discharges, please follow this link.

*First Name
*Last Name
*Last Four Digits of SSN

*Enter the numbers in the image above
* Required Information
This is a restricted tool for official court business only. Requests for Discharge Orders may only be made by authorized parties. If you are not an authorized party to the bankruptcy case, you must make your request by phone at 720-904-7300 or through Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER).