United States Bankruptcy Court
for the District of Colorado
Movant's Non-Contested Certificate
[Caption as in Bankruptcy Official Form No. 16B]
Certificate of Non-Contested Matter and Request for Entry of Order
On ___________, ____________________________________________________________, Movant, filed a motion or application pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 202 or 401 entitled ____________________________________________________. Movant hereby represents and shows the Court:
1. Service of the motion/application was timely made on all interested parties pursuant to L.B.R. 913 as is shown on the certificate of service previously filed with the motion/application, a copy of which is attached herewith.
2. Service of the notice was timely made on all creditors pursuant to L.B.R. 202(b) or 401(a)(3), whichever applies, (or in the manner permitted by an order of the Court, a copy of which is attached) as is shown on the certificate of service previously filed with the notice, a copy of which is attached herewith.
3. (If this motion/application has been filed pursuant to L.B.R. 401) A hearing on said motion/application was scheduled for ______________________________.
4. (If this motion/application has been filed pursuant to L.B.R. 401 in a Chapter 13 case) No order confirming the debtor's Chapter 13 plan has been entered.
5. No objections to or requests for hearing on the motion/application were received by the undersigned.
WHEREFORE, Movant prays that the Court forthwith enter an order, a form of which is submitted herewith, granting the requested relief.
Signature of Attorney for Movant
|Court Use Only: The
undersigned deputy clerk certifies that on the date inscribed below, a check of the
electronic entries on record in this matter confirms that no objections to or requests for
hearing on this motion have been entered.
Dated:____________________ Signature of Deputy Clerk ________________________
Return to Top of Page
Return to Index to Rules
Return to Colorado Bankruptcy Court Home Page: Sites to Visit at the Bankruptcy Court
Developed and maintained by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado.
Last Updated April 14, 1998 by Webmaster