United States Bankruptcy Court
for the District of Colorado
Movant's Certificate of Contested Matter
and Request for Hearing
On ________________________________________________________________________, , Movant, filed a motion or application pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 202 entitled __________________________________________________________. Movant hereby represents and shows the Court:
1. Service of the motion/application was timely made on all interested parties pursuant to L.B.R. 913 as is shown on the affidavit of service previously filed with the motion/application, a copy of which is attached herewith.
2. Service of the notice was timely made on all creditors pursuant to L.B.R. 202(b) (or in the manner permitted by an order of the Court, a copy of which is attached) as is shown on the affidavit of service previously filed with the notice, a copy of which is attached herewith.
3. Objections to and/or requests for hearing on the motion/application have been made, copies of which are attached herewith.
4. Resolution of this contested matter will/will not require an evidentiary hearing. Movant estimates the hearing will require [insert estimate of time required].
5. Movant certifies that a good faith effort has been made to resolve this matter without the necessity of a hearing.
WHEREFORE, Movant prays that the Court forthwith set this matter for hearing pursuant to L.B.R. 202(f)(1).
Signature of Attorney for Movant
Return to Top of Page
Return to Index to Rules
Return to Colorado Bankruptcy Court Home Page: Sites to Visit at the Bankruptcy Court
Developed and maintained by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado.
Last Updated April 14, 1998 by Webmaster